Linda is making her special short ribs recipe, and it smells wonderful. The secret ingredient is BBQ sauce from Yellow Dog Eats.
- 1 large sliced onion
- 3 – 4 lb. pot roast
- Beef rub
- olive oil
- 1/3 cup Beef stock or water
- 3/4 cup V8
- 1/ cup Yellow Dog Eats BBQ Sauce
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 large packet Lipton’s Onion Soup Mix
- 3 tbsp Worchestshire Sauce
- Brown onion in olive oil, set aside
- Dust pot roast lightly with flour (optional)
- Add more oil to pan if needed
- Sear roast on both sides with beef rub sprinkled on until light brown
- Create sauce from remaining ingredients.
- Place beef in oven safe pan or crock pot, cover with onions and sauce, cover.
- Bake 8 hours at 210 or crock pot on low.