This was a great lunch wrap sandwich Dani made.
- 1 package cooked shredded salmon
- 3 or 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- a pinch of brown sugar
- garlic powder
- 3 or 4 sticks chopped celery
- shredded lettuce
- shredded carrots
1. Pour olive oil into a microwave safe mixing bowl. Add balsamic vinegar and sugars.
2. Microwave for about 30 seconds, just long enough to gently warm oil and encourage sugars to dissolve.
3. Gently add a few shakes of garlic powder to the oil/balsamic mixture and stir. Sample the mixture and add more sugar or garlic to taste.
4. Chop celery to about an eighth of an inch thickness.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine salmon and celery. Drizzle on oil/balsamic mixture and stir well.
6. Lay out tortillas. Add shredded lettuce/shredded carrots in a line along the center and then add salmon mixture alongside. Fold the tops of the tortilla down and roll tortilla like a burrito.