These turned out well. They taste like Kefta. I served them with Roasted Brussels Sprouts.
- 8 oz. ground lamb
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp. finely chopped mint
- 1/2 tsp. finely chopped dill
- 1/2 tsp. dried Greek oregano
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground coriander
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 scallion, chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Sliced red onion
- Feta cheese (optional)
- 2 hamburger buns, toasted
- Mix ingredients and form into two patties.
- Grill over a gas grill on medium-high until charred on outsides.
- Serve with sliced onion, toasted hamburger buns, optional feta cheese.